Only the greatest care and no expense was spared when planning the packaging for Liquid Gold Cell Quench:
- STEEL ROLLERBALL: Waste not, want not. There is no delivery system more effecient on the market to deliver a concentrate than a rollerball system. We chose to double our costs by choosing steel over plastic or glass balls because steel is cooling to the skin, especially for the delicate tissue around the eyes.
- VELVET POUCH: Velour or synthetic pouches may very well protect the glass container from breaking on your bathroom tile or preventing it from shattering when it falls out of your purse, but Liquid Gold's customer deserves the comforting touch of velvet.
- GOLD LEAF BOX: Most of the industry uses mylar. Doesn't the planet have enough plastic as it is? Gold leaf only seemed suitable enough to reflect the precious ingredients contained within Liquid Gold Cell Quench's Violet glass bottles.
- BIOPHOTONIC GLASS: Violet glass was selected as the container to protect Cell Quench from light that destroys sensitive ingredients. Violet glass also enhances ingredients by allowing only beneficial light to pass through the glass. Because of the way Biophotonic glass is produced, no one glass is alike....and neither is our customer.
- ULTRACLEAR LABEL: We like to use as little plastic as possible in our footprint, but in order to get Cell Quench to market as quickly as possible we had to go with the best label we could find that allows light to pass through the violet bottle. You can be assured our subsequent bottles will be printed on in the future!